Game Philosophy Conference in Athens, April 2010

2 comments
Philosophy and games come together yet again in the place where Western Philosophy started and the Olympic Games were launched.  Fancy a chance to ask Aristotle what his favourite videogame is? Come to the Games and Philosophy Conference being hosted in Athens, this April (6th to 9th).

I've never been to Athens. A few years back I could never have dreamt of going - let alone discussing identity in videogames in the hallowed ground of Greek philosophy. This is all too good to be true. And to miss. If you want to know more about the conference, here's the link to the cfp: http://game-philosophy.blogspot.com/.

Trust me, this is one videogame event you should not miss.

2 comments :

  1. Hi Souvik,

    Im a researcher based in huddersfield, my main area is that of digital games (practice as well as theory). Id be interested to talk to you about some of you ideas and your phd process, but I can't seem to find your contact details anywhere on the site. Have you got an email address at NTU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for your interest and apols for the late response. I am leaving NTU soon so it's perhaps best to contact me at prosperoscell@gmail.com.

    Would be good to share ideas.

    Cheers,

    Souvik

    ReplyDelete